Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Google Alert - Beyonce

Google
Beyonce
As-it-happens update ⋅ January 15, 2020
NEWS
Yes, it sucks that The Farewell, Jennifer Lopez, and Beyoncé were all snubbed of Oscar nominations. But at least we get to see Brad Pitt in a tux again!
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Praising Kendrick's talents, Werde tweeted, "Did anyone not named Beyoncé release better, more meaningful back-to-back albums last decade than ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
2020 Oscar Nominations: Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé and More of the Biggest Snubs and Surprises " data-reactid="46″ type="text"> 2020 Oscar ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Beyonce no makeup
Nov 05, 2003 · Beyonce Without Her Weave Don't ask why I posted this, I got it in an email :p Anway, I know someone up until the other day who ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment