Saturday, January 14, 2023

Google Alert - Bradley Cooper

Google
Bradley Cooper
As-it-happens update ⋅ January 14, 2023
NEWS
The story follows the love story of Leonard and Felicia Bernstein, who Bradley Cooper and Maya Hawke play. Cooper not only stars but he co-wrote ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon; Vin Diesel as Groot; Sean Gunn as Kraglin; Will Poulter as Adam Warlock; Chuwudi Iwuji as The High Evolutionary ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
A lot of people look at Irina Shayk and instantly think of her longtime romance with Bradley Cooper. The two dated for several years and have a ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
... he's the fittest person I've ever seen in my whole life. I love his beard. I also like Matthew McConaughey and Bradley Cooper." ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment